School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come learn Magic at Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Admins
Leta Fleur Weasley (Accepted) YeahBaby
Alea Potter
Leta Fleur Weasley (Accepted) Splicedelphine-chaneac4-1
Hannah Jasper
Leta Fleur Weasley (Accepted) 27
Isolde Green
Leta Fleur Weasley (Accepted) Emmalumiresbleues
Leta Weasley
Top posters
Hannah Jasper
Leta Fleur Weasley (Accepted) I_vote_lcapLeta Fleur Weasley (Accepted) I_voting_barLeta Fleur Weasley (Accepted) I_vote_rcap 
Alea Potter
Leta Fleur Weasley (Accepted) I_vote_lcapLeta Fleur Weasley (Accepted) I_voting_barLeta Fleur Weasley (Accepted) I_vote_rcap 
Isolde Green
Leta Weasley
Lyra Vera
Sarah Rebecca Malfoy
Abaigeal Weasley
Latest topics
» Claim Your Face!
Leta Fleur Weasley (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:47 am by Hannah Jasper

» Abaigeal Weasley
Leta Fleur Weasley (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:55 pm by Hannah Jasper

» Canon Characters
Leta Fleur Weasley (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:24 pm by Hannah Jasper

» Quidditch!
Leta Fleur Weasley (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:31 pm by Hannah Jasper

» This Alea is bored
Leta Fleur Weasley (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:17 pm by Hannah Jasper

» & it's a cycle !,
Leta Fleur Weasley (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:37 am by Leta Weasley

» Just some practicing
Leta Fleur Weasley (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:45 pm by Alea Potter

» Celebrationguns
Leta Fleur Weasley (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:25 pm by Alea Potter

» Before school
Leta Fleur Weasley (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:15 pm by Alea Potter

Leta Fleur Weasley (Accepted)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leta Weasley
6th year Gryffindor/D.A./Gryffindor Quidditch Team
6th year Gryffindor/D.A./Gryffindor Quidditch Team
Leta Weasley

Female
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Leta Fleur Weasley (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Leta Fleur Weasley (Accepted)   Leta Fleur Weasley (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:11 am

In Character

Leta Fleur Weasley (Accepted) Emma-Watson-05

Name: Leta Fleur Weasley
Nicknames: Leta, Tata, Fleur, Pixie, Doe
Year AND Age: 16 and 6
Preferred houses (state 2): Gryffindor, Ravenclaw
Birthday - Month/Day/Year: August 26th 2001
Blood Status:
Race: (vampire/werewolf, witch/wizard) (Witch)

Height: 5'5
Hair: brown and bushy
Eye color: brown
Skin: fair
Build: athletic
Other distinguishing features:

Personality(one paragraph): Leta is in every way like her mother, Hermione. She is a book worm and the more rational one in the Golden four and makes sure that her best mates always have their homework done, even though Alea excels in more classes than she does.
Skills (name 5): History of Magic, Ancient Runes, Singing, Flying, Quiditch, and playing Piano
Weaknesses (name 5): when Alea is better in school, when she can't figure something out, when she her friends are in danger, when she thinks she can't save her friends, and when she gets hit with a bludger in quiditch.
Likes (name 5): History of Magic, Ancient Runes, Singing, Flying, Quiditch, Playing Piano
Dislikes (name 5): When her friends are in danger, DE's, when her father and her god father are brough up, when Alea corrects her in Potions and DADA, when she doesn't win in Quiditch.

Motto: Take a chance for your friends

Family
Father: Ronald Weasley (Dead)
Mother: Hermione Granger Weasley
Brother/Sisters: Twin brother Harry

History(two paragraph):
Ron and Hermione had been best mates since their first year when Ron and Harry had saved Hermione from being killed by the troll that Professor Quirrel let into the school. During their seventh year they got together and got married soon after graduating. Five years later they had a set of twins and named them Harry and Leta after their godparents who where also expecting a child.

Leta was exactly like her mother in every way, brave at heart and a bookworm. Always studying and making sure that her best mates where safe and turning in their homework on time. Alea was the only one who could best her at schooling and that's because Alea liked to study when there was nothing else to do. Leta took to being a keeper like her late father was during his years at school.

Short Role play(one paragraph):
Leta sat in the library and decided it was time to help Harry and Isolde study for the History of Magic exam that they where going to be taking on the second wizarding war. Which included her late godfather, her late father, and her mother.

Did you PM the admin the site password? (which Admin) Hannah Jasper
Back to top Go down
Hannah Jasper
Headmistress/D.E./OoTP/Head Auror
Headmistress/D.E./OoTP/Head Auror
Hannah Jasper

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Leta Fleur Weasley (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leta Fleur Weasley (Accepted)   Leta Fleur Weasley (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:20 am

Welcome to Gryffindor House Leta Smile
Back to top Go down
https://schoolofmagic.rpg-board.net

Leta Fleur Weasley (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
School of Magic :: Characters :: Character Applications :: Accepted-
Jump to: