School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come learn Magic at Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Admins
This Alea is bored YeahBaby
Alea Potter
This Alea is bored Splicedelphine-chaneac4-1
Hannah Jasper
This Alea is bored 27
Isolde Green
This Alea is bored Emmalumiresbleues
Leta Weasley
Top posters
Hannah Jasper
This Alea is bored I_vote_lcapThis Alea is bored I_voting_barThis Alea is bored I_vote_rcap 
Alea Potter
This Alea is bored I_vote_lcapThis Alea is bored I_voting_barThis Alea is bored I_vote_rcap 
Isolde Green
Leta Weasley
Lyra Vera
Sarah Rebecca Malfoy
Abaigeal Weasley
Latest topics
» Claim Your Face!
This Alea is bored I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:47 am by Hannah Jasper

» Abaigeal Weasley
This Alea is bored I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:55 pm by Hannah Jasper

» Canon Characters
This Alea is bored I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:24 pm by Hannah Jasper

» Quidditch!
This Alea is bored I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:31 pm by Hannah Jasper

» This Alea is bored
This Alea is bored I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:17 pm by Hannah Jasper

» & it's a cycle !,
This Alea is bored I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:37 am by Leta Weasley

» Just some practicing
This Alea is bored I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:45 pm by Alea Potter

» Celebrationguns
This Alea is bored I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:25 pm by Alea Potter

» Before school
This Alea is bored I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:15 pm by Alea Potter

This Alea is bored

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alea Potter
6th year Slytherin/D.A. Leader/Slytherin Quidditch Captain
6th year Slytherin/D.A. Leader/Slytherin Quidditch Captain
Alea Potter

Female
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-01-31

This Alea is bored Empty
PostSubject: This Alea is bored   This Alea is bored I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:43 pm

Alea walked into Hannah's office and looked around the room. It was large, and according to Hannah, it looked like it did back when Dumbledore was still alive. Hermione couldn't make herself change it, nor could Hannah. Alea would always come in and talk to the portrait of Dumbledore and talk about her father. She couldn't remember him much, and she never got to meet her mother, so her parents were the usual topic. How they acted in school, if she was living up to their standards, if they would be proud, and a list of other things.

Alea sat in Hannah's chair and took a bite of Hannah's favorite candy, ice mice, which was sitting on the desk. Alea knew Hannah was making rounds of the hallways to check on the students who decided to come early and get all settled before the rush of September the first came. Alea had only ridden the Hogwarts express a few times. She usually just came with Alea, Hermione, or one of the other teachers.

Having nothing better to do, Alea wrote her name in pretty scripture with Hannah's rainbow ink. Hannah wasn't the type of girl who was all rainbows and smiles, but she knew Alea pretty well and it kept her entertained. The words changed colors and sparkled, dancing across the page. Alea tapped the paper and watched as the words danced across the page, jumbling up, then going back to their places.
Back to top Go down
Hannah Jasper
Headmistress/D.E./OoTP/Head Auror
Headmistress/D.E./OoTP/Head Auror
Hannah Jasper

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-01-31

This Alea is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Alea is bored   This Alea is bored I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:17 pm

Hannah walked into her office and saw her god-daughter drawing on paper with her rainbow ink, and eating her favorite snack. Sneaking up behind Alea, Hannah quietly leaned down towards the girl. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" she yelled in Alea's ear.

"Alea, you know you're not allowed to come into my office when I'm not here. You could get into trouble, well... more than you do already." Hannah paused for a moment. "Wait a minute, you're not in trouble already are you? Merlin! Alea Lillian Potter you tell me right now, what did you do?"

Hannah knew Alea didn't always mean to get in trouble, she was just to much like her father, and her grandfather also. "I'm sorry, just please tell me you're not in trouble. I know you don't always mean to but you really need to calm down and control your temper." Hannah looked at Alea finally and sat in the chair that the student normally sat in. "Ali, look at me. Just tell me what you did... please?"
Back to top Go down
https://schoolofmagic.rpg-board.net

This Alea is bored
Page 1 of 1