School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come learn Magic at Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Admins
Rules (Updated) YeahBaby
Alea Potter
Rules (Updated) Splicedelphine-chaneac4-1
Hannah Jasper
Rules (Updated) 27
Isolde Green
Rules (Updated) Emmalumiresbleues
Leta Weasley
Top posters
Hannah Jasper
Rules (Updated) I_vote_lcapRules (Updated) I_voting_barRules (Updated) I_vote_rcap 
Alea Potter
Rules (Updated) I_vote_lcapRules (Updated) I_voting_barRules (Updated) I_vote_rcap 
Isolde Green
Leta Weasley
Lyra Vera
Sarah Rebecca Malfoy
Abaigeal Weasley
Latest topics
» Claim Your Face!
Rules (Updated) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:47 am by Hannah Jasper

» Abaigeal Weasley
Rules (Updated) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:55 pm by Hannah Jasper

» Canon Characters
Rules (Updated) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:24 pm by Hannah Jasper

» Quidditch!
Rules (Updated) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:31 pm by Hannah Jasper

» This Alea is bored
Rules (Updated) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:17 pm by Hannah Jasper

» & it's a cycle !,
Rules (Updated) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:37 am by Leta Weasley

» Just some practicing
Rules (Updated) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:45 pm by Alea Potter

» Celebrationguns
Rules (Updated) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:25 pm by Alea Potter

» Before school
Rules (Updated) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:15 pm by Alea Potter

Rules (Updated)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hannah Jasper
Headmistress/D.E./OoTP/Head Auror
Headmistress/D.E./OoTP/Head Auror
Hannah Jasper

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Rules (Updated) Empty
PostSubject: Rules (Updated)   Rules (Updated) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 9:33 pm

Okay, first thing is first. Look around and if you like it here, please join XD we like people.

Now please don't use a s/n (screen name) type name. Use one like Emily Summit or Alex Wood. No harrypotterlover2 or anything like that. It doesn't have to be your real name, we just don't want any s/n's. Also, there is only one Potter so no more of those. There are certain people who are alive and others dead so make sure to check that out in the history and such.

Now, one thing we don't like is perfect characters. There is no such things, everyone and everything has faults. So please your characters can't miss every spell that is aimed at them. Oh, and no one can be brought back from the dead or get hit with a killing curse and come back. It's not possible so no.

No first or second person, third only please Smile If you don't know what this is ask around, any admin would be more than glad to help.

Muggle devices are permitted just don't have them during classes.

Students, no going into the Forbidden forest without a teacher with you.

Fighting is not permitted, you'll receive a detention from the Headmistress or Deputy Headmistress.

Only prefects and teachers can give and take points. No one else can, so please don't think just by saying "gryffindor gets 10 points" out of no where you won't get them.

No double posting! We hate it, other people hate it, don't do it.

No CYBERING, you'll be outta here for a week.

Only graduated people can be professor's but 7th years can be student teachers who help the original teacher out.

Please don't cause trouble with other members. If you have a problem with someone let an admin know and we'll help you out.

Please don't just post random crap so you can get more posts, it's really annoying if you just burst into someone's conversation and you're only there for that one post. Oh and by the way if you're still reading this, which is the only way you'll get the password, is that the password is stapler.

No name calling, it's childish and stupid.

No foul mouth, there are younger peoples on here.

God mode, if I see anyone doing this I won't even give you a warning. It's stupid, tacky, and doesn't work.

Look, just 'cause you say someone is kicked off doesn't mean that. The admins are the one's who choose whether or not to ban or delete someone.

Oh and finally the site is rated PG-13 due to younger members. If it's going to get too mature put in the topic title "Mature" please, so people stay out of it if they wish.

Well that's it, hope you read the rules.

The Admins
Back to top Go down
https://schoolofmagic.rpg-board.net

Rules (Updated)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
School of Magic :: Site Information :: Rules-
Jump to: